March 11, 2009

One Salvation, One Great Party in Heaven!

As I am writing, I almost can't keep my joy within me!

Although I know in South American context, many people said sinner's prayer yet did not start following Christ due to poor understanding of salvation and cultural pressure. Today when we were doing a mid-week Bible Study with a regular visitor named Miguel, he said the sinner's prayer and received Christ!

He shared with us that he said this prayer before when he was 16. During that time, he was concerned for his father's health, that's why he received Christ and went for baptism right after. But today, he understood the meaning of salvation. Upon saying the sinner's prayer, he felt the forgiveness and grace of God through the Jesus. Because of that, he broke down. With the other guys (a male Bible Study time), we were all teary over this great work of salvation by our amazing God!

I am joining the great party in heaven now in rejoicing over one salvation. How wonderful to bring heaven down to Hope Place!

"In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents." Luke 15:10

1 comments:

pR.pHoeBe said...

Praise the Lord for the great news! How wonderful to see a new soul saved! :D
May God help him grow strong and firm in his faith!

Una gran razon para bailar y celebrar! woohoo!

Rejoicing together,
PR